1. Videographer & Editor APPLY NOW
When was the last time you bragged about your work? At Raffle of the Day, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission that makes peoples dreams a reality everyday. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely as a small team, our culture is strong and our team is connected.
Raffle of the Day is growing and seeking a videographer/editor who is an organized, creative and mission-driven storyteller to join our team. Main responsibilities include developing, shooting and editing inspiring high-energy content for Raffle of the Day including testimonials, team videos, and educational content for email, web and social media. The goal of this role is to help visually underscore our mission of donating 10 million dollars to charity while allowing everyday people to win the products of their dreams.
This is a 6 month temp to perm position. As a temporary employee this will be an hourly paid position and will not initially be eligible for benefits
As a Videographer/Editor, you will:
- Develop and storyboard video content with other internal stakeholders
- Coordinate, schedule and produce all video projects and deadlines
- Shoot/record video on location or virtually
- When necessary, transport, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field, virtual and studio shoots
- Edit video segments for a variety of digital formats
- Work collaboratively to bring stories to life visually
- Maintain video and editing equipment
- Adhere to brand guidelines
- Source music for projects when necessary
- Domestic and international travel may be required for shooting video
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- To provide a portfolio for consideration
- At least 3 years professional experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to manage deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a collaborative team
- Experience and proficiency with DSLR/Mirrorless cameras
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Additional nice to high experience includes: animation design skills and conducting interviews
This is a rolling admissions process. We want to encourage qualified and interested applicants to apply to show your interest. When the hiring need arises, we will reach out to you for next steps, which will be a timed content creation challenge. We appreciate your interest and patience.
Raffle of the Day is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that Raffle of the Day provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
|||Remote (US based applicants only)|||||||||ZSQNC0qDuV6K1QTw|||TEMPORARY|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false