2. The Creator APPLY NOW
Join our Winning Team as a Creator
When was the last time you bragged about your work? At Raffle of the Day, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission that makes peoples dreams a reality everyday. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely as a small team, our culture is strong and our team is connected.
Raffle of the Day is growing and seeking a videographer/editor who is an organized, creative and mission-driven storyteller to join our team. Main responsibilities include developing, shooting and editing inspiring high-energy content for Raffle of the Day including testimonials, team videos, and educational content for email, web and social media. The goal of this role is to help visually underscore our mission of donating 10 million dollars to charity while allowing everyday people to win the products of their dreams.
This is a 6 month temp to perm position. As a temporary employee this will be an hourly paid position and will not initially be eligible for benefits
We looking for creators who:
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps and in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing etc.)
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course kind, compassionate and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
As our Creator, you will:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective oriented content for Raffle of the Day
- Master the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Work with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Collaborate with our creative and strategy teams to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Hone your design, editing and blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Work with teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation
This is a rolling admissions process. We want to encourage qualified and interested applicants to apply to show your interest. When the hiring need arises, we will reach out to you for next steps, which will be a timed content creation challenge. We appreciate your interest and patience.
Raffle of the Day is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that Raffle of the Day provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.|||Remote (Worldwide)|||||||||vrdxGuyqn1V7kOAZ|||TEMPORARY|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false